Give Now to Support Children & Families
For 130 years, Children’s Home has been making a difference one child, one family, one generation at a time. The Little Red Stocking was established in 1909 to help community members like you be a part of this work. Through the generosity of our donors, we’ve helped more than 30,000 children join loving, permanent families.
Your gift today helps unite children with loving, nurturing families through adoption. It ensures that people touched by adoption receive ongoing post adoption support throughout their lives. And, it helps children facing out-of-home placement find safe, caring foster homes during times of uncertainty.
This year, your gift will have twice the impact, thanks to a group of generous donors providing a dollar-for-dollar match for all gifts, up to $91,000!
Here are examples of what your donation to our Little Red Stocking campaign can do:
- $25 helps cover background check fees for foster parents
- $50 helps adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents connect through support groups
- $125 supplies a child experiencing foster care with clothing, shoes & hygiene products
- $250 covers the education fee for an international adoptive parent
- $400 funds an adoptee’s search for medical background information
- $1,000 helps connect a teen with a family that will provide a safe and permanent home before he ages out of foster care
- $2,500 provides an adoption support fund grant to a family internationally adopting their relative child, who incur an average of $25,000-40,000 in total expenses
Thanks to your generosity, the Little Red Stocking Campaign has been helping children and families since 1909. Your gift in any amount makes a difference!